Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Lisa Rose Bridal via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Lisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal, Lisa Rose Bridal, or us
Lisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at The Old Chapel, 225 Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 7AL
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lisa Rose Bridal and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lisa Rose Bridal and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
The website that you are currently using, lisarosebridal.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g. Operating system (automatically collected);
h. Wedding Date
i. Wedding Venue
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Lisa Rose Bridal is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 60 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
e. Your surname, wedding date and bridal attire size will be forwarded to the appropriate supplier to enable us to order your bridal items. ;
Third party websites and services
10. Lisa Rose Bridal may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
11. Google Analytics. When you visit lisarosebridal.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
12. Facebook Pixel is used to gather information regarding visitors to The Website. We use a third party service to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
13. Mailing Lists As part of the registration process for our mailing list we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied with the service you are receiving. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other businesses or organisations. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our mailing list. For more information, please see MailChimp’s Privacy Notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at email@example.com
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
17. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
18. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
19. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
20. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
21. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
22. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
24. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held byLisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
25. You can change your method of contact with us at any time by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
26. Data security is of great importance toLisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
27. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
28. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
33. Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contactLisa’s Bridalwear Ltd t/a Lisa Rose Bridal by email at email@example.com or 0121 706 6060
Last Updated 25 May 2018